About "Daily Planet & Sindy"

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Good Quotes

"Be miserable.  Or motivate yourself.  Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice."
-- Wayne Dyer

"Showing enthusiasm also motivates others around you."
-- Catherine Pulsifer


"Make the most of yourself, for that is all there is of you."
-- Ralph Waldo Emerson

"Be the change that you wish to see in the world."
-- Mahatma Gandhi

"Be yourself; everyone else is already taken."
-- Oscar Wilde

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow.  Learn as if you were to live forever."
-- Mahatma Gandhi

"I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel."
-- Maya Angelou

“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
-- Marilyn Monroe

“In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on.”
-- Robert Frost

“Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.”
-- Oscar Wilde

“A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you.”
  -- Elbert Hubbard

“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
-- Martin Luther King, Jr.

“A woman is like a tea bag; you never know how strong it is until it's in hot water.”
― Eleanor Roosevelt, You Learn by Living 

“If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals.”
― J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire  

“Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans.”
― John Lennon 

“There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.”
― Albert Einstein 


Good day, Fellas!!

No comments: